IN SUMMARY, To make the right boot choice you should take into account:
- Your level and your style
- Warmth & comfort: cold, friction and pressure from bindings
- Grip: Sole grip on the snow and sole grip on a frozen car park or on the board.
- Rigidity or flex: Frontal rigidity (or flex) of the boots (for frontside turns), back supports (for backside turns), but also on the side for freestyle tricks and rotations.
- Support: heel, foot, support transmission
Don't hesitate to remove the boot liners when you try them on and to compare liners. They will have a lot to do with your future support!